AWTOK and More

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > AWTOK member posing as my teacher??HELP!!

MATHS4EVER!!!

Okay so the supernaturals in my class are James (werewolf) Eva (Shapeshifter) , and there is a girl called Amy who is a human but she is like our helper?? If that makes sense...Anyway today in class we had this old creepy looking man come in. He gave Amy this freakish looking smile and I saw and then he started writing on this peice of paper...Anyway there was these 3 guys in my class who wanted to go to get a drink so they were about to leave and he told James to stop and sit down...Why James?? So then me and Eva wanted to leave the classroom because we were getting so creeped out and after what he did with James I told my friend to use compulsion (she is a creature who posseses that power) She said okay and we went up, he was avoiding her eyes...he wasnt avoiding the other students but hers he did. So then I tried convincing him the old fashioned way and well in the end we convinced him to let us go...At the library me and her were talking about him being an awtok member...so we quickly copied and pasted some random essay from a random website and went back to class and I told her that I was curiouse to see what he was writing...so we went up to the dest and handed him the essay to correct. While he was corecting I read what his writing was, it said "For the past 3 centuries, we have worked hard to keep humanity free from evil. I will continue to wipeout supernaturals all across the world" He noticed me reading and quickly covered it with my friends essay...When he finished I told my friend what it said and then when the bell rang her and I bolted out the class...Latley they have been coming closer and closer into our lives and its only a matter of time b4 they make a move...They have kidnapped one of my bestfriends Rhys and brainwashed him or something...he is acting aggressive towards us and also a girl called Sirena from my class (also a friend) they did the same thing to her....help??

July 24, 2012 at 2:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vampiric Anubis

interesting...well i dont know what to say to that.  except for.......aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!  just hang in there.  if they make a move tell me.  i just might go kick there butts. no i wont but i will comfort you.

--

Check out my post on real stuff about hunters and the government.  The link is on my profile.

August 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heathertail250

Our school's vice principal might be an awtok

--

I will soar. I will be free.I am an angel of darkness but pure of heart

February 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

boney10
I am going to kill them. Using poison gas to make them see how we feel.
February 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MATHS4EVER!!! at July 24, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Okay so the supernaturals in my class are James (werewolf) Eva (Shapeshifter) , and there is a girl called Amy who is a human but she is like our helper?? If that makes sense...Anyway today in class we had this old creepy looking man come in. He gave Amy this freakish looking smile and I saw and then he started writing on this peice of paper...Anyway there was these 3 guys in my class who wanted to go to get a drink so they were about to leave and he told James to stop and sit down...Why James?? So then me and Eva wanted to leave the classroom because we were getting so creeped out and after what he did with James I told my friend to use compulsion (she is a creature who posseses that power) She said okay and we went up, he was avoiding her eyes...he wasnt avoiding the other students but hers he did. So then I tried convincing him the old fashioned way and well in the end we convinced him to let us go...At the library me and her were talking about him being an awtok member...so we quickly copied and pasted some random essay from a random website and went back to class and I told her that I was curiouse to see what he was writing...so we went up to the dest and handed him the essay to correct. While he was corecting I read what his writing was, it said "For the past 3 centuries, we have worked hard to keep humanity free from evil. I will continue to wipeout supernaturals all across the world" He noticed me reading and quickly covered it with my friends essay...When he finished I told my friend what it said and then when the bell rang her and I bolted out the class...Latley they have been coming closer and closer into our lives and its only a matter of time b4 they make a move...They have kidnapped one of my bestfriends Rhys and brainwashed him or something...he is acting aggressive towards us and also a girl called Sirena from my class (also a friend) they did the same thing to her....help??

Wow you need help dude
December 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Also dude be careful I am human but I am going to be an angel soon anyways stat out of site of your teacher k
December 15, 2013 at 2:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stay out if sight
December 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sulner

wow well i dont know what to say to that at all that is....well i guess you could say amazing because it intrests me so much i havent really met face to face with an awtok member before

--

<~I will follow~>

December 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Krepta

geeze that sounds horrible, luckily im in home school.

i suggest that to any and all supernaturals, its best cause you can do whatever you need to, i normally look up different ways to set up traps, self defense (also home is where many weapons are), etc. so ya.  just keep updating us on what happens!

December 15, 2013 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Newzy

... I think u guys should train more instead of ply games :P

--

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

~Cicero

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”

~ Oscar Wilde

December 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iso

I think you guys should mature more mentally instead of playing games.

December 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Akio

lets all just meditate and clear our minds alright.  

December 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Newzy

Akio at December 16, 2013 at 7:07 PM

lets all just meditate and clear our minds alright.  

hmm that seems about right.

--

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

~Cicero

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”

~ Oscar Wilde

December 17, 2013 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pawsluciferblackblood

Vampiric Anubis at August 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

interesting...well i dont know what to say to that.  except for.......aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!  just hang in there.  if they make a move tell me.  i just might go kick there butts. no i wont but i will comfort you.

I know the feeling. I am a wolf and awtok called me today. if you want the signs here: a odd white van EVERYWHERE you go with no Logo. often you can hear howls and screams from the van. men in suits are where you are 24/7 even by your house. If one knocks and your home alone hide in a good dang spot. they often have guns garlic drugs ETC to kill you.what they do: run tests on you.. barely feed you... Then..... they will say softly. time to SLEEP. and they will kill you. the end of you. WHAT THEY  USE OFTEN: werewolve victim: usally same drug for putting animals tosleep in vet offices. vampire victams: will stab you with a knife through the chest. demon victim: forced to hell. angel victams: Forced back to heaven or your wings get torn off. Any other: often poison. this is coming from a victim HEY AWTOK REMEMBER ME? yea im Paws the wolf you tried killing but I tore you apart? that's me! they are filthy humans. I STILL have a HUGE scar on my arm from you guys :) I hope you burn in hell :)

--

Paws

January 7, 2014 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nagash

pawsluciferblackblood at January 7, 2014 at 11:31 PM

I know the feeling. I am a wolf and awtok called me today. if you want the signs here: a odd white van EVERYWHERE you go with no Logo. often you can hear howls and screams from the van. men in suits are where you are 24/7 even by your house. If one knocks and your home alone hide in a good dang spot. they often have guns garlic drugs ETC to kill you.what they do: run tests on you.. barely feed you... Then..... they will say softly. time to SLEEP. and they will kill you. the end of you. WHAT THEY  USE OFTEN: werewolve victim: usally same drug for putting animals tosleep in vet offices. vampire victams: will stab you with a knife through the chest. demon victim: forced to hell. angel victams: Forced back to heaven or your wings get torn off. Any other: often poison. this is coming from a victim HEY AWTOK REMEMBER ME? yea im Paws the wolf you tried killing but I tore you apart? that's me! they are filthy humans. I STILL have a HUGE scar on my arm from you guys :) I hope you burn in hell :)

*sigh*

Would it be too much trouble to see a picture of this massive scar? Time stamped, and with something else so we know it's current and not photoshopped?

Some macdonalds, a can of soup, a book from this year, stuff like that. Background evidence we'll call it.

Why would they call you?

What did they say?

Isn't it Pointless and Stupid for a hunting "group" to warn the prey they seek? 

Even if they expect you cannot get away, warning you they are around would do nothing but cost them more time and money. If they were truly that amateur hour, IF they were real they'd have screwed up and been caught or taken down Years ago. Simply another proof AGAINST awtok existing.

I don't know about you, but I've always found screams and howls rather loud. No soundproofing their vans to keep the prey from calling for help huh? In my neighbourhood, if a person was near a screaming/howling van the police would be called ASAP. That story doesn't fly.

So they can capture "supernaturals" who have wings, are "super strong" and many other things...... They know where you are, what you're doing and more..... But they can't find you if you hide in your own house?

Angels and demons are spirits. Exactly how does one cut the wings off an intangible thing?

IF you're supernatural, why is there a mundane poison that will kill you? IF, as you say, your blood and body are so different they want to study it, then there is no reason poison should be effective. What is poison to one species is not to another.

As well, what's the point of killing test subjects? if "subjects" are so valuable, and they can clearly learn so much, And they're So Hard to catch... Why would you EVER waste the time, effort, and Money that it would have taken to:

-watch them for so long

-isolate them

-catch them

-transport them

Not to mention the costs of:

- paying agents

-paying off authorites

-gas

-drugs

-equipment

-vehicles

-"bases"

-people who know what they're doing in terms of science and research

-weapons

-PR

-Anything Else you can stick a Dollar sign on!

Awtok is a poorly concocted story, maintained by kids who Love to feed the rumor mill and want to see people who are concerned enough to believe their lies run in fear. Does it make you happy to continue a lie?

Do you feel better for helping such a thing continue to exist?

--

Bonus points if you can grasp what I've actually said, When I've said it.

"Is the Why important for you, or have you decided that the How is all you need? Has the When escaped you? What is an illusion. Where indeed."

January 8, 2014 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pawsluciferblackblood

I can post a pic of the scar actually. and proof its not photo shopped.. oh wait I DONT HAVE PHOTO SHOP x3 but I understand non belivers and its ok but I know its real from my experience. :)

--

Paws

January 8, 2014 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pawsluciferblackblood

oh and~ they said NOTHING over the phone. they stalk you then WHAM bye bye :I but belive what you ant~!

--

Paws

January 8, 2014 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iso

No proof that the scar is from some knife. A knife would is actually a small slit scar much less than a cat's deep scratch scar. Its like -------

--

Just because you have faith in it does not make it real.

January 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aliayiah

Nagash at January 8, 2014 at 1:20 AM

pawsluciferblackblood at January 7, 2014 at 11:31 PM

*sigh*

Would it be too much trouble to see a picture of this massive scar? Time stamped, and with something else so we know it's current and not photoshopped?

Some macdonalds, a can of soup, a book from this year, stuff like that. Background evidence we'll call it.

Why would they call you?

What did they say?

Isn't it Pointless and Stupid for a hunting "group" to warn the prey they seek? 

Even if they expect you cannot get away, warning you they are around would do nothing but cost them more time and money. If they were truly that amateur hour, IF they were real they'd have screwed up and been caught or taken down Years ago. Simply another proof AGAINST awtok existing.

I don't know about you, but I've always found screams and howls rather loud. No soundproofing their vans to keep the prey from calling for help huh? In my neighbourhood, if a person was near a screaming/howling van the police would be called ASAP. That story doesn't fly.

So they can capture "supernaturals" who have wings, are "super strong" and many other things...... They know where you are, what you're doing and more..... But they can't find you if you hide in your own house?

Angels and demons are spirits. Exactly how does one cut the wings off an intangible thing?

IF you're supernatural, why is there a mundane poison that will kill you? IF, as you say, your blood and body are so different they want to study it, then there is no reason poison should be effective. What is poison to one species is not to another.

As well, what's the point of killing test subjects? if "subjects" are so valuable, and they can clearly learn so much, And they're So Hard to catch... Why would you EVER waste the time, effort, and Money that it would have taken to:

-watch them for so long

-isolate them

-catch them

-transport them

Not to mention the costs of:

- paying agents

-paying off authorites

-gas

-drugs

-equipment

-vehicles

-"bases"

-people who know what they're doing in terms of science and research

-weapons

-PR

-Anything Else you can stick a Dollar sign on!

Awtok is a poorly concocted story, maintained by kids who Love to feed the rumor mill and want to see people who are concerned enough to believe their lies run in fear. Does it make you happy to continue a lie?

Do you feel better for helping such a thing continue to exist?

Because, they don't want their work exposed or risk the victim getting away. Everyone is different, so they need different samples from the same species of Otherkin. Once they get all your info, they don't need you anymore, so they kill you. They risk all of this because they need different people to piece together the puzzle of why we exist at all and hopefully uncover our secrets so they can recreate themselves and gain power. The reason nobody hears about it is because everyone thinks it is make believe. That's EXACTLY what they want you to believe. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but those of you who don't understand and say its fake, why the heck do you bother anyways. Just shut up and leave.

January 8, 2014 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Aliayiah

iso at January 8, 2014 at 4:24 PM

No proof that the scar is from some knife. A knife would is actually a small slit scar much less than a cat's deep scratch scar. Its like -------

Oh, well how would you know. Some knife scars are bigger than others. They're not all the same. Some knifes may be thrown sideways and skim your skin, thus creating a large gash and later a scar.

January 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.